Bureau of Tourism
Lourdes has more than 120 hotels, each ranked from 1 to 4 stars, which puts the city at second place for most hotels in France right behind Paris.
For more information, the Bureau of Tourism staff is at your disposal to help and plan your stay.
- Tél. +33 (0)5 62 42 77 40
- E-mail : email@example.com
To reserve your accommodation or check availabilities, please visit :
Let yourself be guided by the creators of the Pyrenees Boutique, tailor-made holiday specialists:
- Tél. +33 (0)5 62 56 70 00
Or book your stay online directly on the official tourism website in the Hautes-Pyrénées:
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport (10km from Lourdes)
Regular and low-cost flights to and from the main European capitals.
- Pau-Pyrénées Airport (45km from Lourdes)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (177km from Lourdes)
- Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport (157km from Lourdes)
- San Sebastian Airport (188km from Lourdes)
Lourdes Train Station SNCF
33, Avenue de la Gare, 65100 LOURDES
TGV Paris-Tarbes-Lourdes 4 daily connections (return trip)
Direct rail connections: Bordeaux / Toulouse / Montpellier / Marseille / Nice / Lyon / Genève / Hendaye / Irun TGV Atlantique
From Autoroute A64 (Exit n°12 Tarbes-Ouest) then RN 21.